NCBI Employment Service
NCBI’s Employment Team, alongside the Working Age Team (age 18 – 65) offers a range of free supports nationally to prepare and empower job seekers to gain and retain meaningful employment.
These services include:
- Job matching and career advice based on your interests
- One-to-one mentoring
- Orientation, mobility and route training
- Assistive technology support and training, including technology grant support
NCBI’s Employment Service additionally offer short courses/programmes to support successful entry into the labour force. These courses include:
- Pre-Employment Training Programme: Tailored programmes designed for job seekers who are close to or further from the labour market. Courses are delivered both in person and online.
- Workplace Partner Programme: NCBI works with employers to provide professional experience, based on the skill and needs of the job seeker.
NCBI’s Employment Team also offer supports for the employer:
- Workplace Assessment, grant support and expert access advice
- Disability awareness training for employees and employers
For more information, please contact the Training Services Manager Jodie McGriele on Tel: 01 8307033 or email enquiries to email@example.com
NCBI Vocational Service
NCBI’s Rehabilitation Training Centre offers a wide range of short courses for individuals of working age.
These courses include:
- ‘Learning For Life’ programme – with a number of courses carrying QQI accreditation
- ECDL (European Computer Driving License, Level 4 NFQ)
- UEB Conversion
- Independent Living Skills
- Orientation and Mobility
- Pre-Employment Programmes
- Access and Pathways to Further Education
- Self Advocacy
- Peer Support.
Additional recreational sessions include Ceramics, Yoga, History, Gym and Personal Training.
For more information on the Training and Rehabilitation Centre, please contact the Training Services Manager Jodie McGriele on Tel: 01 8307033 or email enquiries to